Walked with the fam down to drop off off the mail in ballots. It's the
compromise between getting the kids seeing the act of voting and not having
to wait in line. Prop 30 better pass in CA, or the wife and I are most
likely out of a job next year. No more binge purchases of bike products
from any company!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cyclotourist/8163202072/

On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 9:54 PM, Michael <john11.2...@gmail.com> wrote:

> PS - In before the lock...hardy har har!
>>
>  --
> For more options, visit this group at

Cheers,
David
Redlands, CA

**
"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby
can't chew it." -*Mark Twain*