I was thinking about the longer length shorts, as they're shown in the
Hebden Cord catalog specifically.  The Flickr photo is the only one
that I've found that actually shows a pair of Hedben Cord shorts,
they're obviously quite short in length.  If Russell Brand would "rock
those" as you've stated I could care less....

Jim