Since you live in that area do you ever ride down that College Ave. road to
Ellicott City?  And then back up again on New Cut Rd?  We were in that area
at the end of Oct. to see the new grand daughter and, of course, once the
spouse found out about the shoppes at Ellicott City we just HAD to driver
over there.  We saw lots of bikers on the steep, narrow, winding road so I
assume it's a popular route.  We had to cut the trip short, though, since
we were chased out by Sandy.