> @George,

Yes, I have been through there before. It is alot of steep hills, but
do-able. Not as bad as I thought it would be.

There is alot of nice forested riding in the area. Some flat, some steep,
as you saw.

There is also a nice trail called the Grist Mill Trail, that is nearby
downtown Ellicott City. Very pretty and mostly flat. Forested, with some
small stone ruins and bridges and two wooden bridges that span a river.
Connects to a park where you can ride more. Also has MUP dirt trails that
connect to it if you are into off-road riding.