I like the Acorn for being able to access tools while still attached to the
bike, and for having zippered pockets to contain small fally-outy things. I
think that for those reasons I would probably do an XS SaddleSack before
the Tool Wrap, but I'm not totally sold on either (funny the things we can
justify to ourselves spending money on, or not - it would certainly be a
small percentage of the bike's total cost to get both and experiment!).

Mike: Yes, it is a Pass&Stow rack. Took some careful bending of the
Y-shaped mounting bracket to get it to fit without rubbing on the headset
and/or brake.

Michael: The tires are Schwalbe Delta Cruisers, 700x35c. Black seemed too
harsh against the nice blue and cream paint job. Very smooth riding, and
quite quick. Reflective sidewalls are a huge bonus in the city.

-John