I have read a lot in my life and never has someone who made stuff I wanted
"offended" me so much as to make me stop buying it outside of racism, hate
speak and that kind of thing.  I think the issue a lot of people have with
Grant is they imagine their is some equivalency in the strength and power
of an argument  between one guy in southern California and a billion dollar
bike business, which there is not. I admire someone like Grant who isn't
afraid of losing the sales of a few disgruntled customers so he can
actually speak his mind. In our watered down corporate culture it is
refreshing to have someone stick their neck out for what they believe in.
Oh and I think its pretty offensive to associate people who read BSNYC with
drug addicts. I read his blog daily and I am not a drug addict, as I
suspect is true for most of his readers. Also offensive is the insinuation
that all Rastafarians are drug addicts, a friend and fellow parent is
Rastafarian and has never done drugs in his life. See, so your "musings"
are much more offensive than BSNYC calling carbon crapon or Grant
criticising 22s.