On Sunday, December 16, 2012 5:49:02 PM UTC-8, Anne Paulson wrote:

> BTW, speaking of orders, what do people recommend for tires for their
> Roadeos? I need to put together an order of my own.

I don't have a Roadeo but I have its country cousin, Legolas. I really like
Schwalbe Ultremo ZX in 700x28. Fast, smooth, comfortable at 80 psi, and
I'll even dare say it, I haven't had a flat yet in 1,500 miles. I think of
it as a road tire, but I took it on an unexpected mixed terrain ride today
and it performed well, with only a couple of slips for lack of traction.

jim m
wc ca