My good friends, and riding partners are planning to ride the Natchez Trace
Trail in the spring.  Followed by an early summer ride on the Katy Trail.
With any luck, Bobby will have something going on with the Riv Rally East
'13, and my Sam Hillborne and I, will be able to join up with that ride too.

My recent retirement has made this years schedule wide open!  Got room for
another, at the Midwest Riv Ride in June?

Rusty