I just checked in at Velo Orange and it they have a really nice
looking sealed cartridge platform pedal. Check it out here:
http://store.velo-orange.com/index.php/components/pedals/grand-cru-sabot-pedals.html

It looks like it's shorter than the GK's at 10 cm (picture on Riv
shows GK's at 11.5 cm), but also wider at 10cm. I most likely will be
buying these soon and if so I'll be sure to write up a review on
them.