> There may be something to what you are saying about the hamstrings as I
> noticed the back problem starting when it started to get cold here
> in Maryland this year and my hamstrings seem to be tighter these days (I do
> some light regular stretching).

I have the bars down to 1.75cm above saddle height now, and am starting to
feel falling forward and getting limited viewing pleasure as the head is
down more.

I am just really frustrated because there are 10 ways to adjust a bike, and
so many combos, and it is hard to solve this problem. Though the ride
yesterday was better with bars at 1.75 above saddle.