You guys are all textbook sandbaggers! It's not even Friday and all I see
are claims of unfitness. This totally reminds me of the start line at the
races. :)

I'll be there with either my Atlantis or Indy Fab Club Racer,
weather-dependent because the Atlantis has full fenders (even courtesy rear
flap) and the IF doesn't. Both have fat tires for the horrible roads in the
Samuel P. Taylor state park. And yes, I too have horrible fitness so I'll
say hi when I pass. :)