> Yes, here is a pic.

You can see how the rear fender is great, but the front isn't.

You can also see it happening at the end of the riv video for the longboard
installation in the final seconds when it shows the finished installation
on their bike.

Even with my fender backed waaaaay off (moreso than in my pic) and trying
many adjustments, it just wants to rise away.
Doesn't really bother me, and the fenders work great. Just an aesthetics
thing.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/70237737@N00/8049473099/in/photostream