Man I love those triangles. I was coming up to a full bike rack and from
behind my bike was so visibIe compared to the other bikes. I loop the strap
through the saddle tabs, thinking I might use the straps one day, but never
have. I could probably cut them off and zip tie the triangle on. My
technique (see if I can explain it) is to push a loop through the tabs (the
buckles won't fit), then thread the buckle through the loop that is
sticking through the tab. I then wrap the long bit of strap leftover around
the rails and buckle them. It leaves a bit of a space for a plastic bag to
stuff in there under the saddle for when I have to park in the rain.

I love them so much that I gave four of them to my brother and his family
to use in Shanghai, have them on my two main bikes and probably will get
more.
They are too big for my kids' bikes so I called the company and was
saddened to hear that the small triangles have been discontinued due to
lack of interest. I would love to put one on each side of my big Wald
basket on the front of my bike.

Edwin, Nashville