Mark told me the same thing that Grant posted on the Blug.  The racks are
physically present at Riv HQ.  They just want to wait for Nitto to finish
some testing and give a final thumbs up.  That was a week ago now, so if
you called them, they might tell you something more accurate.  I expect
we'll see them on the site any day now.