Great memorable time. Rolled on to bart from San Leandro and low and behold
I run into Anne. When we rolled up to Rivendell HQ it was typical Rivendell
business. Folks rolling around on bikes or checking out other bikes. Liesl
was there rolling around on the Appaloosa. We all lingered at the shop to
wait for a handful of people and with the sun coming down we rolled out not
really knowing where we were going but just going anyway. We rolled over to
Shell Ridge just at as the sun was setting with the dark quickly rolling
in. A good number of joggers and dog walkers wondered where we were going,
we just told them that we were on a "training ride" for a tour...*wink*
*wink* We get to the campsite pretty much in the dark. We set up tents and
got food ready for the night. On the last camp trip with Dustin I told him
next time we go camping I would bring a live crab and sure enough I did for
this one. Everyone felt bad for Sebastian because he pretty much
had multiple concessions along the way to camp. I like to think I gave him
one last adventure. Everyone shared food. Very few partook on the crab I
was willing to shared, Grant didn't bode a lot of confidence in my food
choice saying that I better cook it pass bacteria growing standards. Gladly
I did cook it right and the night went without issue. Not before we had a
short mini hike to "warm-up the toes". We woke up to a clear beautiful day
and had some spam quesadillas. Liesl as a sign of thanks offered a really
cool beads to everyone that was able to come on the trip. We rode back to
Rivendell HQ for expressos and cappuccinos made by Rivendell's own barista
Keven. Apparently Keven roasts his own coffee beans. Keven can roast a mean
bean. Maybe new Rivendell musa product? I wouldn't mind buying Rivendell
coffee beans with cool roast names after their own bikes! Oh a man can
dream.

Great people, great day, great time.
Again big thanks to the Rivendell crew on making this happen. Great time
out.
Congrats to Liesl again and thanks again for the cool bead.
Pictures proved that Bill beat me to my link.
http://flic.kr/s/aHsjE7TUgf

-Manny "Crab and Spam? Best camp food ever!" Acosta