Three more - (camera batteries failed on the hilltop)

Twelve of us in all with Liesl, the guest of honor. I wish I had a
photo of her circa 1940's scout shirt with craftsman-like buttons,
removable for laundering.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/51959000@N08/sets/72157632851252778/with/8504564241/

Tony