I have a 9 cm Origin8/Kalloy and a 12 cm Nitto Pearl 11, each with 25.4mm
clamp diameters. I'd trade them both for a tall stem with short reach. I'd
love a Technomic Standard in the sub-10cm-extension range, but would also
consider a Deluxe, Tallux, Dirt Drop, Periscopa, or similar. Not looking
for beauties, but I'm doing a complete rebuild, and I think a Nitto
something-or-other would be more appropriate than the Origin8. The bars are
25.4, so I could do either clamp diameter.

Here are mine: http://www.flickr.com/photos/fundenphoto/8513860255/

Also looking for a new set of bar-end shifter pods, or a set of Silvers in
nice shape.