Doing some major moving around of parts and doing a new commuter build for
baby-hauling this summer when the little one goes to day care, so I'm
switching my '83 Miyata from commuter-mode back to poor-man's-Hunqa-mode..
I've been running these Bosco Bullmoose bars on it since last fall. They
are amazing, but I'm switching back to the original Bullmoose bars that
came on the bike and don't need such an upright position, so these are
surplus to my needs right now. I'm sure someone on the list would love to
use them.

They have the Miesha Portuguese bar-end version of the cork grips on them
(not shellaced). They are glued on, and I'd rather not be the one to
scratch up the bars trying to remove them :) So I will leave them on as-is;
the bars are perfect for bar-end shifters and I assumed many people would
run them this way anyways.

No scratches or anything on the bars, they are in superb condition. I've
had a bell and cycling computer mounted on them the entire time, so there
might be a slight smudge or two at the attachment points..otherwise they
are in great condition.

I'd like $140 for the bars + grips which would also include shipping to the
lower 48. Also if these sell fast, I won't be able to ship out until
middle-late next week as I'll be out of town for a few days. Best to email
me off-list if possible. Thanks all.

Brad