My mileage varies. I think the old WTB bars are perfect, and the Midges are
quite good. I like the flare - that's the best feature of these bars. The
width on the tops is fine for me, but I don't ride on the tops. I don't
like Noodles, so I think that might be a watershed for people.

Philip
www.biketinker.com