Frankly, except when I am stuck sitting next to a wide body on the subway,
I tend not to be all that concerned about what others eat.

That said, the Paleo diet advocates insistence early humans did not eat
grain is rot.  Humans evolved in grass lands.  As the linked article points
out, there is good archaelogical evidence of grain processing going about
as far back into human history.

Yes, modern society modifies grains and refines the heck out of them.  But
the dead animals paleos eat have also been genetically modified, are pumped
with anti-biotics, absorb pollutants from the air and water and eat
modified and processed grain.