I don't know a lot about all the different views of this subject, but
I do know my own results..I have MS and neuropathy in hands, feet. I
came across a book called "wheatbelly" back in December of 2012...The
author (a cardio doc) mentioned that thousands of his patients have
improved their lives cutting out wheat, grains and sugars. He
mentioned how lots of evidence is starting to look like many of the
auto immune diseases are somehow related to gluten and the new age
wheat we have formulated.(these aren't the wheats of our
grandfathers). Just to see what would happen, i started Dec 10 with
cutting out ALL grains, sugars and processed foods. results after 3
months: My left hand is actually working most of the time now...my
"brain fog" is gone...Migraines are history...pain is half of what it
was...cholesterol numbers have been cut by 67%...I am no longer on
high blood pressure meds....and the list goes on and on and
on....Personally, I think the wheat that we created 30 years ago is
killing us slowly, but each of us has to decide what works and what
doesn't...I want to thank Grant for getting me started on this. I was
talking with him last year and it was he who first talked to me about
diet and how important it was for sustaining a healthy life (he even
had me watch a youtube video)...I encourage everyone to try for
yourself and see what happens...what have you got to lose? Sorry for
preaching...............