This is getting very weird.

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 2:31 PM, Garth <garth...@gmail.com> wrote:

> All Food is of the Mind and Spirit.... so what is there to debate ?
>
> Nuthin' !
>
> Enjoy your life .... no matter who what where and when .
>
> Forgive yourself and forgive everyone.  Not for arbitrary "morality" ....
> but because "they" are but a mirror of yourself.

BUSINESS BUILDING COME-ON!!
$300 off a $600 resume + letter or Linked In profile package with
referral that leads to full price sale! Refer two full-pay clients and
you get the package for free!

I am not cheap, but I am very good. So they say.

Patrick Moore, Ph.D, MBA, ACRW, Albuquerque, NM, USA
http://resumespecialties.com/index.html * patrickmo...@resumespecialties.com