Unless and until you repeat it yourself, it's all anecdote. You are reading
the study, which is anecdote. A very specific type of anecdote, but
anecdote nonetheless.

I have many foibles, but confusing science with religion is not one of
them. Science is one tool for helping us understanding God's natural law,
and thus serves faith.

With abandon,
Patrick