btw, the Honjos have more clearance than the shorties because of the way
they mount- a daruma to the bottom of the fork
It's just the 36mm fenders might not cover enough on the 32mm tires.
http://support.velo-orange.com/pdf/Fender.pdf
Tree Fort has the VO 45mm hammered fenders for $55, (these are made and
mount like Honjos) and you could fit 35mm tires in there.