Yes, you are getting older but if you are comfy on your old bike, than I
wouldn't change it.   1.5cm of handlebar drop isn't really too much of a
racing fit anyway, that's less than my "riv-ish" fit.

Ride whats comfortable and don't get too hung up on matching the look of
other Riv style bikes.   Personally, I'm not comfortable looking like Mary
Poppins.  All of my bikes are set for my comfort and contacts points can
vary greatly depending on the style of bike I'm riding.

Cheers,
Scott