Rene thanks for posting this.  Love the pics, looks like a blast.

Also just wanted to say it was also nice to see another rider post honestly
about a grueling climb!  I love riding my Rivs, but there are times when
the climbs really get to me in a way that they don't seem to get to other
riders.  I am also a bigger guy (although less so after going Paleo again)
and not a life-long cyclist with gigantic calves from time trials, so cool
to see someone else posting about the experience of pushing limits which
others may have no problem going beyond.  I continue to improve and get
stronger as I ride more and more, and that is part of just riding for me.