Good riding this weekend.
Two notable great rides.
Had a free afternoon for a short ride in San Francisco. Mr. MIke Williams
got to show me around some sweet San Francisco single track just outside
UCSF. Before we went riding I got to meet Ray who was redoing the famous 20
year old mural on the  outside of American Cyclery. Got to talk to him
about the new mural and his inspiration behind his old one. Really cool guy
and super talented.

Rode out to hit some dirt in the Marin Headlands. Loosing put something
together hoping that it wasn't just me riding. We started with a big group
of 8, a mixture of randonneurs and rivendell folk. We added 3 more along
the way to and on the trails.
Whenever I get groups of other cyclist together I always worry about the
group and how they would interact or how the riding can be. The group was a
great group where everyone was in pretty much up for whatever which was
good because I didn't really know where we were riding too(despite the fact
that I was suppose to lead the ride). We ending up descending down a roller
coaster-like trail to Pelican Inn. We had a tea time before doing the
beautiful/hard climb up Middle Green Gulch. Beautiful day with a good group
of people.

Pictures proved that randonneurs and rivendell folk are sometimes the same
people
http://flic.kr/s/aHsjEYBZsz

-Manny "Best things start with an R" Acosta