On Monday, May 6, 2013 2:55:00 PM UTC-7, Manuel Acosta wrote:

> Good riding this weekend.
> Two notable great rides.
> Had a free afternoon for a short ride in San Francisco. Mr. MIke Williams
> got to show me around some sweet San Francisco single track just outside
> UCSF. Before we went riding I got to meet Ray who was redoing the famous 20
> year old mural on the  outside of American Cyclery. Got to talk to him
> about the new mural and his inspiration behind his old one. Really cool guy
> and super talented.

Manny, great set of photos. Last time I was in SF a friend and I went for a
great hike on those trails and up to Sutro Tower. The trails looked perfect
for an urban mixed terrain ride.

I've know Ray for over 25yrs. He's an SF original that I used to skate and
party with in the 80s. Such a funny guy.

All the photos are so good and make me miss SF terribly. Hopefully I'll get
out for some riding in the next couple of days and remind myself that it's
not a bad thing living here in Portland.

--mike