Well...I got a lot of "Go red!" votes and decided to cruise on over to
wallbike.com to snatch the saddle and lo and behold - sold out! I shot them an
email to see when they get more. They have a very generous 6 month return
policy, and I purchased my other Brooks from them, so will wait until I can
purchase from them again.

Love getting all the feedback; my husband rides a Target Schwinn and simply
cannot understand all the obsession with my bike. And nobody else I know can,
either. In fact, when I got my Riv I gleefully waited for other cyclists to
realize the rare beauty I was riding was a real Riv, but alas, no one has ever
noticed! And though I look for them in the wild, I have never seen any. I
thought for sure I would, since I live in SoCal. Anyway, it's great to have
found like-minded folks! Thanks!