It is a lovely bike, and the red B17 will look great on it it, I hope it
fits you as well.

You will probably have to be content with appreciate comments over the
internet, as other than that anything more than the occasional "How old is
that bike?" comment are few and far between IRL.

Thread hijack alert!!!! ---->>>

That said, maybe us Sureños can get together for a lugged steel bicycle
parade at the next CicLAvia on June 23rd????

<<<----

Cheers,
David