On Tuesday, May 21, 2013 5:42:51 PM UTC-4, Mike Schiller wrote:

> maybe from a cross section profile, but the Dyad is a stronger rim than
> the Synergy. It's more like the Atlas in function.

Oh, I agree...  I'm running 700c Dyads, and wish the 650b ones were still
available.    My first 650b wheelset are Synergy rims, and I've had no
problems w/ them, but, do like the Dyad/A23 cross-section better than the
boxy section rims.   That's why my next set of rims I built were the A23 in
650b.   My next set will probably be another A23 650b set, but I may build
another 700c set, which could end up either A23 or Dyads....