Hello Everyone,

    I've wearied of lurking and decided to introduce myself. I'm not an RBW
owner as of yet, but I have a Hunqapillar on order along with a Betty Foy
for my wife.

I wanted to thank everyone for sharing here, it has made the long wait
somewhat sufferable, though I feel myself regressing toward petulant
adolescence with each new day.

We will post photos when are bikes are finished and on the road, but until
then I will have to get by on vicarious enjoyment of all your thrills.

Thanks much,

John