Congratulations on picking up such a neat bike.      I'll add to the quotes
StatrixBob provided, with the description below which is from the Riv site,
and a post here on the ROB by Grant about the differences below that.
The HTA on the QB is 72.5 if you go by the geometry chart, and I think the
tubing may have been slightly lighter.

"Rear Spacing: 120mm. A good width for a single-speed.

Tubing: Butted CrMo steel. The butts are 0.9, the bellies, 0.6, the seat
stays are 0.9, so are the chainstays, and the fork is 1.1 x 0.8. If those
numbers mean nothing to you, rest assured that they mean something to
me/Grant, and they are good.

Top tube upslope: 2-degrees.

Other geologicametrical features: Like all of our bikes, the SimpleOne has
a relatively shallow seat tube angle (72-deg in most sizes), and moderate
head tube (also 72-deg). The BB drop is 73 when the wheel is centered in
the rear dropout. This is a hair higher than our normal frames, but
accounts for the possibility of a fixed gear and the higher clearance
requires. And yet, it is still low-to-medium by industry standards."

>From a post here by Grant:

"On the plus side: The clearance is more than on the QB. The chainstays
are longer. it has a kickstand plate. The fork crown is swirly-girly.
The rear dropouts are the same (our own) model as the Q's and the
angle is the same, so it should be doublable with the pads still one
the rim. But we're selling it as a ONE speed frame, and what you do
with it is up to you. We have QB cranks, though. The fork rake is
delightful. It's not a crafty artisanal frame in the megabuck showy
sense, but some details could certainly shame some frames that cost
thrice as much. I'm looking forward to mine. "