Laundry? Change of clothes? Full sized sleeping pad? Food other than boiled
or grilled? *Shakes head utterly baffled* What's the point of leaving home
if you take it with you? Grin.

For me, it was a revelation that I could, on the bike, bring a real tent
and my Kelly Kettle and enough clothing that I needn't huddle in the
sleeping bag at on cold evenings -- so we started at opposite sides of the
spectrum. Have a wonderful trip!

With abandon,
Patrick