Greetings All,

Wanted to update you all about how our plans are proceeding. We're planning
to take the train up to Seattle and ride to Anacortes via this route-
http://goo.gl/maps/18zd5. From there we'll ferry and ride around the
various San Juan islands for a few days. Departing from the islands we're
planning to catch the train from Burlington to Tacoma. From Tacoma we've
got this route- *http://goo.gl/maps/jpGQn* <http://goo.gl/maps/jpGQn> inspired
by a similar route posted by Jan Heine. We'll arrive in Portland on either
the 17th or 18th of July and have two or three nights booked in the
Hawthorne Hostel. I would love to hear any feedback about our routes that
would be helpful as well as any ideas of fun things we could get into
while in Portland on the 18th or 19th.

Warm regards,
Adam