Like anything, it depends on which ones you choose Andy. The Ritchey dodads
are sold in singles, so we're talking over $20 a pair, but they are not
even relevant to this discussion!
 Inline adjusters are sold in pairs, usually about $8-10. Like these :
http://www.ebay.com/itm/TEAMSSX-New-JAGWIRE-inline-adjuster-5mm-brake-cable-BSA058-Black-/300907763957