I just did my initial ride with the Large SaddleSack. Since I am very familiar
with 15 months of using my small and xs SaddleSacks, as well as the TourSacks,
I know and trust the heartiness and rain/snow proof (I can trust my stuff will
stay dry without any added liners).

For me, the best gear becomes "invisible" when using it, so I only interact or
notice it when I am putting stuff in or taking stuff out, and even then it
should be simple and without hassle. That's certainly what my Hunqapiller does.
My "only" issue with the small SaddleSack is it is simply too small for
carrying a full day's worth of clothing and gear (shade tarp) for the range of
weather the Colorado Rockies tosses my way (40˚F temp range, sun, rain, snow,
hail, sleet are all possible in some combination, no matter what the forecast
calls for).

commented, it's one big cavernous maw and you just fill it. Wonder where your
stuff is? One place. That's big. Taking less? It does that well too. Taking
more than goes inside? Irish straps and the d-rings on top take care of that.
Lock, Irish straps and miscellaneous "always" carry items fit graciously in the
side pockets. Maps in the removable pocket on top.

I think I've found the one bag (along with the xs on the front) that will live
on my Hunqapillar and look forward to getting it's loving abuse started.

Photos and additional comments here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/32311885@N07/9018007912/in/photostream/
and here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/32311885@N07/9016822459/in/photostream/