Hey Johnny. Just as the 48 Noodles were a revelation for me, the Alba's have
been too more recently. I have the two different set ups on two different
bikes. If you can't do two bikes then I agree with having the two cockpits set
up for swapping out. It's a lot of fun switching back and forth. I ride similar
routes all the time on both bikes and my ride time differences are negligable.
Sometimes I am faster on the heavier Sam with Alba's so go figure. I've been
enjoying my rides on the Alba'd Sam so much in fact, that I'm kicking myself
for ever considering selling it. It's a blast. Did a pretty fast 90 mile ride
on it a couple weeks ago. No problems.