Michael: The Prima Maxi may no longer be current -- it's not in Carradice's
web collection:

http://www.sjscycles.co.uk/carradice-shopcarradice/

But there are others that are similar -- ie, not transverse, and not
requiring saddle loops (or any special attaching device). This site has
prices.

Here is a nearshore alternative:

http://banjobrothers.com/products/current/seat-bags/

In particular:

http://banjobrothers.com/products/current/seat-bags/waterproof-saddle-trunk/

Me, I'm going to try Paul B's trick of attaching a Junior directly to the
saddle rails, running the straps inside the bag. Perhaps that will suit the
gofast for the extra water carrying season. If not, I am tempted by the
(new) Pika for the Fargo and (existing) Prima Maxi for the gofast.

patrickmo...@resumespecialties.com