I've owned and used many different supports, including the two original
Bagmen (Bagmans?) and SQRs and the Nitto thing (it doesn't work with rails
that aren't more or less at 90* to the ground, so I made my own version for
the other Riv), but on this bike I don't want any additional contraption
that requires bolting and unbolting, thus the desire to have a largish bag
that simply straps to the rails and that can easily be removed and replaced
with a small seat bag.

Thanks for all the suggestions -- y'all. (That's "all y'all" -- there is a
subtle technical difference.)

Patrick "my corpus is in NM but my origin is in Dixie" Moore

On Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 6:12 PM, Christopher Murray <
chrispmurra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Why not get a bagman support? I have one and love it. Use it with a camper.
>
> Cheers!
> cm

http://resumespecialties.com/index.html
patrickmo...@resumespecialties.com