So after a lot of encouragement and a lot of procrastination. My photography websites are finally up. Not really one website just a number of different social meda for those folks that don't facebook or tumblr or whatever.
Facebook - Because "everyone" uses Facebook. Say what you will. This main source of Social Media has changed our lives... For the better? Sometimes but often times not. <goog_1016974243> https://www.facebook.com/PicturesProvedItHappenedPhotography Tumblr - Fairly newish I jumped on to promote my flickr, just changed the name and website format. I'm surprise on how mainstream it has become.Even Riv has one! I still get a handful of people telling me they found my tumblr. Micro blogging stuff for those that can't really keep up a blog. http://picturesprovedithappened.tumblr.com/ Twitter- I personally don't use twitter to the extend that it should be used. I basically use it to check on news and what's trending. I do post some new stuff. So if you follow it you'll know when I have new pictures to post. https://twitter.com/ButMannyIsManny Flickr - Good old flickr. Say what you will about the new format. It's a great place to check out beautiful photography. http://www.flickr.com/photos/mannyacosta/ That being said I'm in the process of starting relatively new on my flickr. *Meaning I will be deleting a lot of stuff.* But before I do... This list has been a amazing source of encouragement and kind words as a sign of thank you if you have a picture that you would like just email me and I'll sent you a Digital copy for FREE. Or if you want to buy a print just let me know and I'll quote you something and sign it with something nice maybe with special gift. Or you could just ask for the digital copy and print it yourself free. Let me know ASAP. I'll be going through my photos and looking to delete a good amount soonish. Thanks ya'll. -Manny "Pictures Proved it Happened" Acosta -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RBW Owners Bunch" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rbw-owners-bunch. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
