This thread is timely. As I rode home last Wednesday I met up and rode for
a bit with a near neighbor that rides a beautiful Sam-orange Atlantis. As
we rode we talked about the Riv's that we see in our small area of
Indianapolis. As of the last spotting we have seen 4 Quickbeams, 2 Atlantis
(i?), a older custom in a deep red, and a beautiful fully-racked and
tweed-bagged Saluki. I will get the color of the Saluki wrong, but it
looked to me like a platinum.The Saluki was sitting outside a shop, and  I
confess that  I tried to find the owner, and hurriedly looked  around the
handful of shops at the end of my street looking for a likely suspect. I
came out of one shop in time to see a man ride off on the bike. Counting me
and my Hunqapillar, that is 9 Riv's in a small area of Indianapolis. That
said,  I will proudly note that Indianapolis has been receiving national
attention as a rising cycling town. Who would have thought..., but it
fits,Indianapolis was where the first American-made bicycle chain was made!
 Bob