Thanks, Doug. I sometimes wonder if I should hit you guys with another 
outing's photos, but I figure I live vicariously though other's ride 
reports and photos when I can't get out (whatever the reason) so perhaps 
someone will enjoy them.

With abandon,
Patrick

On Monday, July 8, 2013 7:30:53 PM UTC-6, dougP wrote:
>
> Photos like that make we want to move someplace with lots of trees & maybe 
> even real weather (gotta think on that a bit).  Capturing a rainbow is a 
> real bonus.  So often what our eye sees ends up looking sorta "eh?" in the 
> photo.  
>
> dougP
>
> On Monday, July 8, 2013 1:08:00 PM UTC-7, Deacon Patrick wrote:
>>
>> I should have escaped 4th of July weekend on Thursday, but I wasn't that 
>> smart, so the town noise overloaded my brain and capacity to escape till 
>> Sunday morning. But I achieved escape velocity and made the 10 mile climb 
>> to Rampart Reservoir. Several fantastic thunderstorms, one including hail 
>> and zero count lightening, countless pipes and quiet solitude, and a jaw 
>> dropping double rainbow that followed the contours of the ridge on the 
>> other side of the inlet. Delicious! My brain and soul are doing much better 
>> now than when I left.
>>  
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/32311885@N07/sets/72157634546062347/
>>
>> With abandon,
>> Patrick
>>
>> *www.MindYourHeadCoop.org*
>> *www.OurHolyConception.org*
>>  
>>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RBW 
Owners Bunch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rbw-owners-bunch.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to