It's funny, I like the MUSA shorts, especially for touring and around the
camp.  But I also find them pretty PUFFY and a bit short.  Maybe it's
because I'm 5'6" and 140ish pounds (i.e. thinnish).  Conversely my Rapha
touring shorts are a bit too longish though nice.  I'm like goldilocks
looking for the "just right" shorts and haven't quite found them.

Addison Wilhite
Educator - The Academy of Arts, Careers & Technology, Reno, Nevada (
http://www.washoecountyschools.org/aact/)
Blogger - Reno Rambler (http://reno-rambler.blogspot.com)
Bicycle Advocate - Regional Transportation Commission, Bicycle Pedestrian
Advisory Committee (
http://www.rtcwashoe.com/public-transportation-22-124.html)