> Hello All!

Sorry for the post with no pictures- family visiting and didn't have a
chance. I dont know what to say except this is a great opportunity to get a
basically brand new complete Ram for less than the price of a Rodeo frame.
I need to sell this to fund a new project- a baby!!! I have done some
research and think my original price is on the high side (though worth it
IMO). How about $1750 or BO shipped CONUS. I will have it professionally
packed and shipped. Any questions please let me know. I am in Bismarck,
North Dakota if anyone is interested in a local sale. Of course no pedals,
saddle, or cages.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-zY7f0IX9Wjc/UhkTmMx1GqI/AAAAAAAAAAw/A7VaM6a19UU/s1600/wi+433.JPG>

<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-tvW7MhIepH0/UhkTzI1o_oI/AAAAAAAAAA4/FvgewsHDBho/s1600/wi+434.JPG>

<https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-JdEDdwlubHg/UhkUAJ0jEFI/AAAAAAAAABA/17l9PPlsP1Y/s1600/wi+435.JPG>