Mike, your friend is right -- that's a great site for info.

Eric, my moccasins are made by Bonnie at http://beyondcomfort.com. She made
our family's moccasins a style not on her site, a below the ankle with
laces and tongue. She does an incredible job building up her last to match
the measurements of your feet so your mocs really fit spectacularly. She is
great to work with. There is also http://www.arrowmoc.com, but the leather
is very thick (great for the sole, less so for the upper) and he doesn't
custom fit, so that ruled him out for us.

With abandon,
Patrick