I might actually be able to swing that- putting it on my calendar now.
If there's a WC contingent, I'd be happy to lead a gang to rendezvous
with you at, say Clayton.

Manny- the "Gap Fire Rd." portion goes through at least a coupe
private parcels (no doubt they were in the burn area though) -
requires gate/fence hopping. Bonus points for dodging the arrows of
Ted Nugent-like characters at the archery range! ;-)

Backside of Diablo is one of the finest local Hunqapillar habitats.
=- Joe Bunik
Walnut Creek, CA