Och! What a blessing you guys are! Thank you. Philip, I will send them your
way so you can see what you can do to revive them once I have a pair that
works at least as well. I feel better knowing they will be in your hands
than a machine shop I just wander into in Colorado Springs that may or may
not understand pedals. Between the leather clad VPs and Eric's so very
cherry pedals, I am hopeful! Will coordinate off list once I'm at that
point.

With abandon,
Patrick