The VP Vice were waiting patiently for me when I got back yesterday from a
S30O (I'll post pics later). Removing all the pins was a job that gave me
my manual dexterity therapy for a year. That's a lot of un-screwing around
I had to do!

Rode them my short ride up to the falls (3 miles round trip, hefty
climb/descent mostly on paved roads). Wow. They feel really good as is
without adding any leather. I may need to file down some edges a a wee bit
if that reveals itself a problem on longer rides or with more extreme
climbing, but I may have found a barefoot friendly pedal that doesn't need
altering. After getting them, I also realized there is more support for the
outside of the foot vs. 001s because the axel runs all the way through.

With abandon,
Patrick