I booked spots at West Point Inn, Glen, and Hawk camp on the 12th, 13th,
and 14th respectively.  I'm going to resist the urge to overplan beyond
that, and enjoy the adventure of finding my way.  There wasn't much to
booking those places and there's nothing so spendy that I couldn't change
the itinerary if weather or other calamity dictate.  That being said, the
accuweather forecast as of now is for sun, so fingers crossed that that
holds.  I also managed to extend my trip by one day, leaving Saturday AM
rather than Friday night, so if there's were to be a post BBH overnight
camping trip, count me in.  Otherwise, I might find my way to a place with
a bed and shower. Thanks everyone for your help!